Friday, March 5, 2010

"Miss Bunny"

Now that Spring is on it's way, I'm inspired to start creating more. The last couple months I've had very little time to sew... I've been itching to get back at it. Have any requests on types of sets your little girl would LOVE to wear? I'd love to hear. Simpler sets? Euro? Knits? Dresses? Right now my daughter is all about knits, she LIVES in them. Leggings & dresses are her absolute favorite.
I just listed this sweet set on Ebay, perfect for Easter & beyond!

"Miss Bunny"
Photobucket

Photobucket
View auction Here

XOXO ~Susan

2 comments:

Annette said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Miss Bunny dress. My dd loves the Vida style dresses. Would love to get this one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, have you ever considered doing something in a smurf design? That would be too cool. And how about Monchichis? Japanese people would totally go for that ... as would I. Glad to see you back in action. Hope all is well. :-)

Karen